Monday, October 1, 2007

We are recruiting!

I love being in AIESEC because this is where my friends are, this is where I learn and this way I can make a difference. The base of what I do everyday are my values, values which give me a broad perspective, which help me change myself and everything around me…
This is how we think in over 90 countries!

Members of AIESEC in IASI



Develop leadership.

Gain practical skills.

Get international experience and work abroad.

Build a personal network.

Bring your contribution to entrepreneurship, education,technology and social responsibility!


This is AIESEC , the international platform for young people, present in over 800 universities in 110 countries and territories which provides you a unique professional and personal development.

Join US!

No comments: