Tuesday, March 13, 2007

AC Training Center

Training Center for students from The Faculty of Automatics and Computer Science, "Gheorghe Asachi" University, Iaşi

"Will you let the Internet provide your future,
or will you plan it yourself?"

It's up to you!

Last week-end (10-11th of March) a group of ~30 students from AC received trainings for personal and professional development.

The agenda was:

  • Young entrepreneurs. Business Plan
    Marius Alexa, JCI
  • How to prepare for a Job Interview
    Severin Sînzianu, Petrom (Trainer)
  • Work environment in a company
    Dan Gafiţeanu, Synygy (HR Consultant)
  • Efficient Communication
    Oana Burichiţă, AIESEC (Trainer)
  • Personal Planing
    Roxana Bîrsan, AIESEC (Trainer)

I was OCVP Promo and I did my best to make it as fun for everyone as it was for me. You could see that more easily in the pictures taken at the event. :-)
You can see below the video from the "If I was not up on this stage..." roll call. Enjoy!



If you are asking yourself what does the South Park-looking-dude have in common with this event, I can tell you that it was part of every guy's badge. ;-) I made it with the help of SP Studio v2. Does it really resemble me that much? :-"

No comments: