Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Microsoft Project Training

Today I remembered I promised AIESEC Iași I would prepare a training on Microsoft Project with Mihai. So, I searched a bit for a more affordable version of MS Project.

On Educational-Software.com I saw that Microsoft Project 2007 Standard Educational is only $69.99. But, as they say,

Commercial Full-Version
- Big $ Discounts
+ Use Restrictions
=
Educational Software*

*All Features and Functionality included in the Commercial Full-Version are included in the Educational Software versions. Educational Software can be used for educational, personal, and school purposes. Educational Software cannot be used for commercial or business purposes.

OK, so if I buy this, we could use it for the training, but not afterwards, in the organization...

Until I will find more details about Microsoft's pricing policy for NGOs, I think I will personally use something else to prepare the training: Portable Microsoft Office Project 2007 Professional.

No comments: