Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The way I salute the LTT from Cluj

Constantly read your aiesec.net mail account!

This is a thought I keep forgetting lately... and that's too bad, because I tend to miss out some things. I told myself that since the online platform will soon be renewed, people (at least the ones like me) will not use it that much until the new version will be online. But life is full of surprises, so I was really surprised how active the guys from @Cluj are! One thing did catch my eye in a special way:

I am very happy to announce you that a new learning circle is in town.
This learnig circle is organized by LTT and the topic is NLP... what is and what can it do... to you :P

Too bad that it took place on November 22nd and at that time I was nowhere near Cluj... But I will surely not miss this opportunity to salute the LT Team from Cluj! >:D<

Here is something I found thanks to that email and I enjoyed watching:

2 comments: