Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Connecting the dots!

It seems that this week's theme for me was "connecting the dots"!

  • First of all, I remembered how Loredana's Le Le became an international AIESEC hit, and the rollcall that started in România is now world-wide.
  • Than I remembered the recruitment, since many members from SSMI asked me about how could they join...
  • Than I remembered Poland... with love... (long story here! }{)
  • Someday, I don't recall well how, but I've found the Polish fall recruitment video.
  • For the Romanian NPS I made no less than 1, 2, 3 of the application movies from LC Iaşi and that every single one of them was a pleasure.
  • At Rock ME I met a Polish girl from LC Gdansk - Milena - to whom I talked about Poland, how is it there for a trainee, how is it compared to România... all because at that time I was in a frenzy about getting an internship Wrocław.

An unordered list? Some unconnected dots? Not really! I wonder who krzychoorumia is! :P

No comments: