Monday, July 7, 2008

Is there room for ambassadorship?

When I came to Italy, I knew a thing or two about what's going on... My VP OGX even asked me Are you really sure you want to go to Italy now?, but I thought that it was just one of Simona's akward questions.

The first day here, Michele asked me about how I feel about it, but after a very short chat, the conclusion was that if you are good, people are good to you and if you behave badly, the people around will not br that nice, no matter what country you are in or where are you from.

Then... when the house I was supposed to live in was all of the sudden rented to "some other guy that saw it first", I first raised my eyebrow.

But today I laughed my head off when I saw this:

Poor Roberto had second thoughts to translate what "ti buco" means... but I knew it...

The way I see it, it's just another media thing... I just hope that when I'll leave Italy, at least my friends here will be sure that not all Romanians are the same...

No comments: