Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Money, money, money!

When it came to payement, I chose to open an account at the same bank that Università di Pisa (or at least the Dipartimento di Economia Aziendale) uses - Cassa di Risparmio di Lucca Pisa Livorno. I took this decision so the time required for the money transfer would be shorter.

The fact is that on the 31st of July, almost two weeks ago, the money were sent from the University... and yesterday I was still complaining about not receiving my salary yet. That is after a month and a half of work. It looks that the bank workers also enjoy their holydays :-?


This question just startes getting answers inside my head! :D

2 comments:

hey kid said...

aww, the little kitty is so CYUTE <3

m@rIuS said...

Thanks. I knew it the kitty will draw all the attention! :))