Friday, August 29, 2008

Preparing for take-off

Half of me wants to remain in Pisa, to enjoy the warm Italian weather, the time with the friends here, walking along the seaside with Nicolás and talking about...

Half of me wants to go home, to hug my mom and dad the way I never did before, to breathe Iaşi, to meet good-old friends, to re-enter a world of photography, to go to the countryside and forget about technology!

As for the "3rd half" of me is eager for a new start! To start the Master and to actually study for a change or to go in another internship, one not only to fill all the blanks left by this one, but also to force me to grow even more!

***

As for now, my room is for rent!... My airplane ticket is already taken (thanks to my Isa) for the 15th...


3 comments:

midori said...

well,i see your reasons why you want to stay..and why you want to return to Iasi..i m just dissapointed i m not of the reasons.

Ionut Danifeld said...

Sper ca ai avut parte de o experienta frumoasa in internship-ul tau.

Aud in jurul meu oameni care se intorc acasa si eu ma gandesc ca mai am de stat inca 4 luni 3 saptani si 2 zile aici :).

Is foarte curios cum te schimba aceste experiente si daca cu adevarat aduci o schimbare prin prisma lucrurilor care le-ai invatat acolo.

Sa ai parte numai de impliniri, pentru ca altfel nu-mi imaginez!

Hope to catch back home :)!

m@rIuS said...

Dude, merci mult!
Ai să vezi că o să te schimbe, mai ales la cum te ştiu eu de proactiv, o să faci tu să roiască schimbarea în jurul tau! :D

Dacă nu primesc vreo invitaţie indecentă să te vizitez, ne vedem acasă! ;o)