Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Codice Fiscale

Today I went with Roberto to make a codice fiscale, something that identifies you uniquely in Italy. This way, I was thinking what is more of the UID in România: the Cod Numeric Personal, or the serie/number of the ID card? :-?

I also need the codice fiscale to buy a SIM card here, but we couldn't find a shop around Media World where we could buy one.

Today I also went to see the house I will stay in: via Carnelutti 14. One room in an appartment close to COOP supermarket and my workplace. The bathroom is shared with another guy staying there and it would cost me €270 + the expenses/4 a month. The area is really quiet and filled with trees that are yet "exotic" for me! I like it!

After that, Rafael met a brasilian friend of his to visit il Campo dei Miracoli, where the Leaning Tower of Pisa is located. Since he invited me also, I tagged along.

And since everyone holds or pushes the tower, Rafael and I tryied to compete a bit:

Obviously, Rafael won! :P

No comments: