Monday, June 2, 2008

Work Permit needed!

In February I've finished with my graduation project making my Diploma / BSc studies fully complete. After that, the next objective in my plans was an internship through AIESEC:

  • Targeted technologies: PHP and/or Python;
  • Targeted countries: The Nederlands or Finland!

First problem: To apply for an internship in the Nederlands, I need a Work Permit. To get it, I need to prove that

  • I'm still a student - which I'm not, since I haven't enrolled for Masters yet
  • the internship is mandatory for my graduation.

Well, then I thought I should broaden my horizon and also think about other countries... Today I found a very interesting JD from Germany, but:

Due to German regulations regarding salaries for interns, an official student
status is necessary to get the working permit and do a internship in the
country, so please make sure you can provide it before applying for the
traineeship.

I hate it!

No comments: